Line 7 - Fullstack Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS)
- Development of server-side logic, integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Daily report to the project manager or direct team leader
- Passion in learning new technologies and the one required by project, following the project process and company process
- 1+ years working in back-end web development with Node.js, Express framework.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL
- Understanding and experience with version control tools like Git, SVN, or Mercurial
- Have the ability in reading and writing English equivalent TOEIC 500
Nice to have
- Understanding of NoSQL such as MongoDB, CouchDB
- Understanding of Frontend technologies ReactJS, Angular, VueJS...
- Understanding of Docker
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift
- Attractive PTI healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work for international projects using English.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- Extra bonuses for achievements, project bonuses; monthly best employee award; candidate referral bonus...
- Gifts, visiting on occasions including birthdays, weddings, filial piety, illness...
Working Date: Weekday: Monday - Friday; Off:Saturday, Sunday and official holidays
Working Hours: flexible 8 hour per day, begin from 8h30 - 9h00 to 17h30 - 18h00
Superheroes Apply here!
We’ll get back to you within 48 hours.