Japanese Expat - Sales IT
1. Job Description:
- Sales representative for development of Mobile/Web/Game Apps to our clients.
- Contact/approach/visit customers to introduce company products
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers and market trends.
- Negotiating and persuading potential clients to engage with our company.
- Make quotations & take orders and follow up payments.
- Make and submit monthly/quarterly forecasts and sales plans.
- Provide support for marketing activities in the Japanese market.
REPORT TO : Manager/ CEO
WORK WITH : Vietnamese developers/Vietnamese sales/ Japanese client
2. Job Requirements:
- Japanese nationality
- Understanding of Vietnamese culture, Experience in the IT industry
- Strong soft skills, including confidence in communication, negotiation, presentation, and persuasion.
- Ability to self-learn and thrive in challenging tasks.
- Flexibility, sharpness, and a dedicated work ethic.
3.1. Human Resource Development Policy
Developing high-quality human resources is a top priority at Newwave Solutions. Therefore, we continuously build and improve policies to attract, nurture, and reward talents such as:
- With a strong learning culture, Newwave regularly organizes internal training courses or sends personnel for training at reputable institutions to enhance both professional and soft skills.
- There are welfare and benefit regulations for employees to increase their attachment to the company, creating conditions for employees to focus on work and dedication.
- Clear and transparent salary and bonus mechanism.
- Regularly organizes events to take care of employees' material and spiritual life on holidays, Tet, or important events (company anniversary, team-building, summer trips…).
3.2. Promotion Opportunities
Joining Newwave Solutions, candidates have the opportunity to:
- Work in a young, transparent environment with clear advancement opportunities.
- Be provided with maximum conditions to develop personal, collective, and work productivity.
3.3. Remuneration Package
- Salary negotiated based on competency: Up to $2,000 + Commission
- 13th-month salary, performance-based bonuses based on the company's business situation, individual performance bonuses, internal referral bonuses, ...
- Probation period: Receive 100% of the salary.
- Enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under state regulations.
- Premium health insurance for all employees.
- Seniority policy.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Performance review: Twice a year.
- Annual trips, team-building events.
- Participate in company clubs: Football Club, Game Clubs, Badminton Club, Media...
- Tet gifts, company birthday gifts, new employee welcome gifts, holiday gifts...
- Participate in free in-house classes at the company with experienced instructors.
- Support when participating in external training courses.
- Policy to support learning, exchanging, and sharing knowledge.
- Working hours: 5 days/week. From Monday to Friday, weekends, and holidays off.
- Flexible working hours: 8 hours/day, can start between 8:30 - 9:00 and finish between 17:30 - 18:00.
4. How to apply
Candidates submit 1 CV in Japanese and 1 CV in English.